Tips for keeping healthy hair
Do you envy the women in the movies or advertisements when you see they all have healthy,thick and hair?In fact,you don't need to envy them.Because you will have the perfect hair as long as master some skills.
1. This is one thing that is easily overlooked.Don't rush to comb your hair after you wash it,wet hair is very fragile and easy to break.You should let the hair dry naturally and then combing hair and styling.When wet,the shaft and roots of your hair are more prone to sustaining damage.
2. Recommend using the conditioner.It is rich in nutrients needed for hair such as vitamins and proteins.It will make your hair follicles plump,strong and full of moisture.You should use conditioner after you wash your hair.
3. Stay away from heat.I know many women love perming their hair.Because it will give them another new image.But in fact, it will damage the hair.Whenever you do have to use them,such as dryers, hot rollers, curling irons,flat irons, turn down the heat setting and make sure to use a protective serum.
4. Don’t braid tightly during bedtime. When you go to bed at night,loosely braid your hair to avoid a frizzy mess,a side braid is a better option.Leaving your hair open tends to create knots,which means you need to subject it to pulling and brushing in the morning.Over brushing results in the frizziness.
5. Healthy diet.The healthier you are,the better your hair looks.If you want to have really good and healthy hair,eating right is a must. Certain nutrients like vitamins,iron and proteins are essential for your hair growth and health.If you are unable to obtain enough from your diet,then you need to consider supplements.A good diet for hair will also boost your confidence.